The display display rack application has been very popular. The structure, style, theme and so on are usually different. What kind of display racks are there? Let me introduce them to you today.
1. Monomer combination display stand - first design one or more single display stands, and then use these single display stands (two or more, or only one single) to combine or fold together. A new showcase that has changed in form and scale. For example, a stand with a right-angled isosceles triangle (the table can have two heights) is combined into a square table, a trapezoidal table, a four-petal table, and other shapes. Another example is to use a trapezoidal table to form a hexagonal stand and a bee-style stand, and to stand up and fold the finished glyph and the mountain-shaped stand. With a semi-circular single stand, you can form a round, four-petal, and shape-shaped stand. This kind of showcase is of great use in exhibitions, museum displays and window displays.
2. Complete non-removable showcases - All first-generation showcases cannot be changed in structure and form. If they are no longer used, they are thrown aside or are dismantled into other types of display stands.
3. Set-type display stand——Looking at the structural forms such as sets, sets of tables and sets of stools in traditional Chinese furniture, making square piers (a series of pentahedrons) from small to large sizes, or making size specifications Different types of tables, the size and height difference have changed, and the combination form is lively; when not in use, the small pieces are sequentially collected into large pieces, occupying only the volume of the largest table, making full use of the inner space of the large display stand Less storage or transportation space.
4. The whole telescopic display stand—all parts of the showcase are connected by movable joints (connecting pieces), which can be folded and folded together. When they are used, they can be used as a screen frame skeleton or a joint lattice frame. When not in use, they will be bundled. Rod (tube) parts, such as the "One Pull" display stand, Type I and Type II, are a very convenient overall telescopic display stand. There is also a roller blind composed of a pipe fitting and a chain-shaped connecting member, which can be used as a curved wall (separation), and can be rolled into a roll collection when not in use, and is also very useful.
5. Plug-in showcases - all kinds of plate-type components are cut out at certain parts, and then plugged and assembled to form a display of various uses such as booths, grids, screens, flower troughs, indicating signs, etc. frame. After disassembling, the plates are stacked and stored, and can be reused next time.
6. Folding showcases - using hinges (hinge) or other structural parts, this type of showcase can be changed in shape and reduced in size when not in use, so as to save space during storage and transportation. For example, folding display stands, folding screens, folding stands, and the like.
7. Parts disassembly - Since the 21st century, there have been a large number of display frames that can be disassembled and assembled, which can be divided into two categories: one is the connection piece and the pipe (rod) The other type is composed of connectors and plates or stencils. The disassembled showcase belonging to the former category has four prismatic display racks, eight prismatic columns (K8 system), ball joint display racks, three-dimensional masts, two-to-six-way plug-in racks, three-forked racks, three-way docking systems. , plug-in truss system, etc.; the latter type of disassembly type showcase has two tile clamps, eight-way chuck, book-type clamping system, clip-on hinge shaft, stencil combination grid, glass Board docking system, etc.
8. Special-purpose showcases – special display stands for certain exhibits in museum displays and in certain other exhibitions; only suitable for it, not for other exhibits. Although there are not many such showcases, they are not missing.